Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Data”||Means collectively all information that you submit to Hunt and Hustle via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|“Hunt and Hustle”||Means Hunt and Hustle a trading style of MME (UK) Ltd of 11 Danefield Road, Allerton, Liverpool, Merseyside, L19 4TL.;|
|“User”||Means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Hunt and Hustle and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Website”||Means the website that you are currently using (www.huntandhustle.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
Information About Us
- Our Site, huntandhustle.com, is owned and operated by Hunt and Hustle, a limited company registered in England under 07898964, whose registered address is 11 Danefield Road, Allerton, Liverpool, Merseyside, L19 4TL.
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- Subject to section 4.3, Our Site does not collect any data from you unless you contact Us via an email link which is included on Our Site. We do not place cookies on your computer, nor do We use any other means of data collection.
- From emails We may collect your name, your email address and any other information which you choose to give us.
- Our Site automatically collects the following (non-personal) data:
- Your IP Address;
How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- As noted above, We do not generally collect any data. Where We do (if you email Us, for example), We may use your data as follows:
- Responding to communications from you;
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £5.00. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details below in section 8.